Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Elements of art reflection


In this picture I chose to demonstrate the texture element of art. As you can see I thought that the top of this wave looked very soapy and frosty. In my mind I could almost imagine how it would feel to the touch. After taking this picture at the Hermosa Beach pier I edited the picture on adobe photoshop to make the picture clearer and more appealing to the eye.



In this photo I chose to demonstrate the line element of art.On the right side of the picture is scaffolding. I shot along side of it to show depth of field and to enhance the line aspect of it. I chose to make this picture black and white because I thought it had a certain edginess to it. It had a flare that really helped to bring out the details.



In this picture I chose to demonstrate the space element of art. This picture was taken in park city, Utah while I was siting on a chair lift. I thought that I would use this for space because of the vast view of the town of Park City and beyond. The far mountains, the view of the town, and the shrubs on the bottom gave it a feeling of openness and space.



No comments:

Post a Comment