Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Letters in objects






     If you look at the following pictures you may notice that the objects resemble letters. The letters spell out my name: Connor. In this project I had to take pictures of things in everyday life that would look like a letter in my name. After two days of shootings I selected these picture to be edited then used. The fist picture is a tiki styled light that is rotated on it's side to form a C. The second picture is me holding the camera so that the lens looks like an O. The third picture is of the top of a paper towel holder that looks like and N. Next, the picture of the pencils looked like another N. The fourth picture was of a Huberts Lemonade Bottle that looked like an O. And lastly the picture of the top of the guitar looks like a capital R.. This project definitely taught me to deeper and more carefully in photography but also in everything I do.

1 comment:

  1. what is that thing that looks like a R called

    ReplyDelete