Tuesday, June 28, 2016

How I feel today, Habit



     How I feel Today: This picture depicts a sunny setting that almost remind me of some exotic beach you might fins in Europe. But this picture was actually taken in Palos Verdes near Terrenea Resort over the weekend. Today I felt very happy and up beat, but it was cloudy and over cast so I used this picture to describe my mood.




     Habit: In this picture you can see most of my childhood. This one street intersection was the epicenter of my life in elementary school. Everyday we would walk to and from school on Ingleside and when we got home all the kids in the neighborhood would come out to play a big game of tag. This picture shows the fun and carefree life everyone gets to live when their little.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome depiction of what habit means to you! I really like how much personal meaning this has for you. You used a unique perspective for the angle.

    ReplyDelete