Friday, June 24, 2016

prompts: Self, In My Bag




     Self: I chose to take this picture because I thought I could relate myself to a string of lights in a dark tunnel. This photograph was taken in a scaffolding covering over the sidewalk near my house. The contrast between the darkness of the evening with the bright light  really stuck out to me. I feel that at some points in my life I don't really see the end point. I feel like what I'm doing is not beneficial to my future, but the best way to succeed is to stay positive and persevere until you come to the daylight at the end of the tunnel.




     In My Bag: I chose to take this prompt very literally. This is a picture of what's inside my golf bag. But the clubs pictured are not just golf clubs, they're symbolic of the tools you need in life. While on the golf course I have many different choices. Depending on the distance, weather, or type of shot I select the club I believe will be the best fit. While its common to compare golf to life, I believe that this comparison is unique because in life you usually have the tools to succeed you just need to use them and select the right ones.

1 comment:

  1. I love your reflections about each photograph. There is so much meaning behind what they represent. You're amazing! ~Elise

    ReplyDelete